Karen Kay’s Romance Tips
10 TIPS FOR ADDING ROMANCE INTO YOUR LIFE
1. In the evening, instead of sitting down in front of the TV after dinner, go for a walk along your street, along the beach, anywhere. And, always hold his hand.
2. Take him out dancing and ensure he holds you closely, each and every slow dance.
3. Brighten up your living room, your bathroom, your bedroom with live flowers, preferably with roses. Let him know in this subtle way that you love him.
4. In the morning attach a note to his favorite cereal box saying how much you love him.
5. Invite him to shower with you…
6. Give him a hug and a kiss for no reason at all.
7. Catch his eye, smile secretly, look away, then, sweeping your lashes, glance back at him with that “oh, so seductive” look in your eyes. Unless, he’s dead or close to it, he will get the hint.
8. Cook him his favorite dinner’ complete with dessert and ensure, when he comes in to check on it, that you are wearing nothing but that tiny scrap of an apron.
9. Wear that negligee he pointed to and laughed about in Sears.
10. Talk to him, long and often. Listen to him and make sure you never miss a chance to tell him how much you love him…each and every day.